- Chimorya Bhutan Travels provide range of facilities as follows:
- Provide detail information on variety of your tour itineraries so as to guide you to plan your trip as per your choice of interest.
- Chimorya Bhutan travels believes in Service and would promise to provide you one of the best service you could ever expect.
- Guides you to customize your trip based on your interest and area of specialization.
- Arrange your Druk-Air tickets to and from Bhutan free of charge.
- Offers safer and secure mode of payment.
8. Why is there a fixed cost to travel to Bhutan? And why is the tariff relatively more expensive than the other neighboring countries?
9. Why the Royal Government of Bhutan adopts strong pricing policy by keeping the tariff relatively higher?
12. How can I obtain a visa to travel to Bhutan? Is there any country or embassy that issues visas on behalf of Bhutan?
We will be sending you visa application form which you need to fill it up and send it to us along with your passport copy and one Passport size Photograph so that we can apply Visa for you. Or you could send us the following details along with a copy of your passport and passport size photograph.
- Full Name (Mr/Ms/Mrs):
- Permanent Address:
- Date and Place of birth:
- Type of Passport:
- Diplomatic/Official/Ordinary/Un Lassie passer Passport Number:
- Date of Issue:
- Place of Issue:
- Date of Expiry:
- Period for which visa is required:
- Point of Entry into Bhutan:
- Point of Exit from Bhutan:
All visa applications must reach Bhutan at least 4 weeks prior to the visitor’s intended travel date. We apply for visas on behalf of our clients to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bhutan. After approval, your visa number will be faxed/Emailed to you and this process confirms your visa for Bhutan. Visas are not issued by Bhutanese embassies or any countries abroad and no visa is entertained upon arrival. Unless the visa number is obtained from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Druk Air will not issue the ticket and no passenger will be allowed to board the flight. The actual visa will be stamped at the Paro Airport upon the payment of the fee of US$ 40. Two copies of passport photos are required on the arrival. The visas can be extended, if required, upon the additional payment of US$ 15.