Below are the tariff details for our guests who are visiting in groups of 3 or more.
- Peak season tariff: USD 250 per person per night (Peak seasons are March, April, May, September, October and November).
- Off peak season tariff: USD 200 per person per night (Off peak seasons are January, February, June, July, August and December).
- Above tariff include following:
- Below are the exclusions from the above tariff:
- Payment procedures:
- Cancelation Policy:
- All internal taxes and charges (including royalty)
- Minimum three star accommodation
- Continental breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Licensed English-speaking Bhutanese Tour Guide
- Entrance fees in museums and monuments
- All internal transport
- Travel Insurance
- Telephone or Internet Bills
- Any other expenses during departure day other than breakfast
- Personal shopping
- Alcoholic drinks
- Visa fees of $40
- Camping Equipment
- Bicycles with maintenance experts.
We also provide luxury packages, which include hospitality of luxury hotels (i.e. 4 or 5 star hotels with meal) and luxury internal transport. Luxury package depends upon the resort or hotel you would like to opt for. Please contact us for the luxury package.
Guests visiting in groups of less than three persons shall be subject to surcharge, over and above the minimum daily rates applicable, as follows:
- Single individual US$ 40 per night
- Group of 2 persons US$ 30 per person per night
- There will be no discounts for diplomatic passport holders
- There shall be no charge for CHILDREN up to the age of 5 years except for actual expenses. However, those between the ages of 6-12 years accompanied by elders/ guardians shall be given 50% Discount on daily rates
- We also have other special discounts; please contact us for the special discounts and offers.
Advance payment in full for the entire tour package must be remitted at least 3 months prior to arrival. It is advisable to remit payment for flight tickets at least 3 months in advance or at the time of booking so that it will help us to obtain confirmed seats on the requested flights. Payment is done through wire transfers as there is no credit card facility in Bhutan for tour payments. Thus please contact us for bank details. Visa letter will be issued once the full payment of the tour has been received.
Any tour cancelation will have to adhere to the following cancelation policy of the company:
- Within 30 days of start of program – no charges
- Within 21 days – 10%
- Within 14 days – 15%
- Within 07 days – 30%
- Less than 07 days or without notice – 50%
- After arrival in Bhutan – 100%
Travel to Bhutan with us and get the best travel experience.